Saturday, February 13, 2016

#buttsongs

Yesterday I let the roommate convince me to accompany her to the gym. For her it was butt day, BUT for me it was basically torture. However, at the end of it I decided there are too many great butt songs in this world to not have a play list for the next time I decide to venture into a fitness center with her. So, here I present to you, my ultimate:
 Big Booty: Butt Appreciation Playlist

                                                 1. "Baby Got Back" by Sir Mix-A-Lot
                                        2. "Honky Tonk Badonkadonk" by Trace Adkins

3. "Fat Bottomed Girls" by Queen 

(The Glee version of this is one of my favorites!)


4. "Bootylicious" by Desiny's Child
5. "No Hands" by Waka Flocka
6. "Anaconda" Nicki Minaj
7. "All About That Bass" by Meghan Trainor


8. "Ms. New Booty" by Bubba

9. "Lose Control" by Missy Elliot
10."Wiggle" by Jason Derulo ft Snoop Dog

11. "Hips Don't Lie" by Shakira

(Okay, so this one isn't technically about Butts, but it's close enough!)

12. "Thong Song" by Sisqo
13. "My Humps" by the Black Eyed Peas
14. "Low" by Flo Rida
15. "Booty" by Jennifer Lopez ft. Iggy Azalea
16. "Mamma do the Hump" by Rizzle Kicks


There you go, 16 fun songs to enjoy while working on your booty!

2 comments:

  1. What about Booty Wurk by T Pain, and Booty Swing by Parov Stelar?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't believe I know Booty Swing! I will definately have to look it up though. There are just so many great butt songs! It was difficult to narrow it down... Thanks for the suggestions!!

      Delete