Monday, November 9, 2015

#HereWeGo

I think one of the most daunting tasks a human can partake in is to start something new. Start a school, start a job, start a friendship, start a relationship, start a hobby, start a blog... it's terrifying. I've made myself quite comfortable on the internet for years. Watching YouTube, stalking Pinterest, cruising blogs, all to bring myself joy but all while remaining anonymous. However, with the year wrapping up and myself trying to make some rather large decisions about life, I have decided to go all in and invest in the things I love. I wouldn't say I'm jumping in; more like sticking my feet in until I'm a little more comfortable, but I've changed and I'm committed.

All that to say, Hi. Hey world I love so much, I'm ready to participate! This is scary, and I'm having many doubts, but my excitement has me almost shaking because I am so ready.

I don't really know what this blog will be. It will most likely turn into just random rambles, but I hope someone is able to find joy or entertainment in them. I'm here, and I'm ready, so let's see where this journey take us, shall we?

1 comment: