Wednesday, November 25, 2015

#ThankfulThoughts

Happy Thanksgiving!!! We are just over 2 hours away from my absolute favorite holiday and therefore I decided to share 26 of the little things in life I'm extra thankful for.

  1. Crunchy leaves
  2. Lush Bath bombs
  3. Grande vanilla iced coffee with milk
  4. Chocolate, any chocolate, all chocolate... I'm really thankful for chocolate.
  5. Disney movies, and Disney marathons, and those Harry Potter marathons that ABC Family is so fond of! (Can we also just appreciate that they are currently doing a countdown to a countdown; I find this freaking fabulous!)
  6. New underwear. I don't know why, but it makes me happy.
  7. Fluffy Blankets. I have, no exaggeration, 12 on my bed right now.
  8. Cute towns decorated with pretty Christmas lights.
  9. Sweaters
  10. Snowflakes
  11. Ed Sheeran... I really love that man.
  12. Fluffy cats
  13. Soup (It's my favorite food group.)
  14. When friends want to hang out.
  15. Pinterest -- it's kind of my addiction.
  16. A nice hot cup of tea :)
  17. Candles
  18. Netflix (Currently obsessed with Sons of Anarchy)
  19. YouTube
  20. Fresh Pajamas
  21. Smooth legs
  22. That calmness that comes over you when someone plays with your hair.
  23. Letters and Packages
  24. Those "daily odd compliments" I find on Pinterest
  25. A good book and relaxing time to enjoy it.
  26. Parades! The Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade is something I look forward to all year long!
There are a lot of other things I'm grateful for; these are just some of the little things that make me happy and are often overlooked and under-appreciated. I want to encourage you to think of some of the little things that you're grateful for this time of year. I know that these things make me appreciate my life a little more when I actually give them thought, plus on a bad day looking at this makes me brighten up a bit. I also want to encourage you to let the bigger things in your life, you know family and friends and all that fun stuff, know that you are grateful for them. They probably already know, but it's always nice to hear (and that goes for all year around not just one day a year). Happy Thanksgiving to those that celebrate it, and Happy Normal Day of Thankfulness to those that don't!

No comments:

Post a Comment