Saturday, October 10, 2020

This is the day that the Lord has made

This is the day that the Lord has made

I will rejoice and be glad in it.

For on this day a few years ago

Lost in darkness

The Lord saved my soul.

He bought me at my lowest

Offered me a new name

A new creation, instantly I became:

Forgiven

Redeemed 

Chosen

Seen

A child of the Almighty

An heir to the King.

He washed away my sins

He took up my shame

Now all for Him I live my life

I will never be the same.

On this day in the Lord I rejoice

Praising Him for giving me a choice

Of life or death.

In that sin and shame

He took in my sins,

While giving me undeserved grace.

I will praise the Lord!

I will shout.

I will sing.

I will tell of His glory,

His Son,

And how He endlessly redeems.

This is the day I don’t deserve.

Thank You, Lord.

For Your Holy Word

Your love

Your glory

Your grace

Your Son.

For redemption I never have to earn.

No comments:

Post a Comment